Days Twelve and Thirteen:

On Day Twelve, I made an impulsive decision at Mass Market and bought 70's vintage floral print Doc Martens, leading to:

Day Thirteen:
12:15pm
Location: Brookline - Jewish Bookstore, Booksmith, Trader Joes, 66 Bus
Significant Clothing: Floral print Doc Martens, bright orange peacoat, lipstick, pink shirt, glasses. So much color.

I went to the Jewish bookstore to find a gift for my dad. Mr. Steven-I'm-young-handsome-and-Jewish-Goldberg rang me out. He had blonde hair and was wearing a grey t-shirt. He asked me about the book I was buying and I gave him my name and contact info for their mailing list.

1:20pm
I walked down Brookline Ave. and browsed through the Booksmith and Trader Joes. There weren't any missed connections necessarily but I felt like I was shooting rainbows out of my forehead by the time I walked to the bus stop. I wonder if anyone noticed them.

1:41pm
While waiting for the bus, I was approached by a young woman in a bright red peacoat. She had dark curly hair and noticeable dark hair above her lip. She asked me how often the bus comes and what time it was, etc. etc. She sat near me on the bus and kept looking in my direction. Maybe she was doing the same thing I was?