Days Ten and Eleven:

Days eight and nine were also unsuccessful. Here's what happened on Day ten:

Location: Green line to Symphony, Newbury St.
Significant Clothing: Cowboy boots, black jacket, red lipstick, hair in ponytail. I must say, I looked and felt beautiful for about 15 minutes before I walked outside.

11:30am:
I walked casually down Mass. Ave. to Urban Outfitters, and then walked down Newbury St. to Espresso Royale. The man behind me with short black hair, glasses, and a black winter coat watched my face as I browsed the tea selection in line. I ordered a chai latte, and he ordered a chai steamer. Fate.

Day Eleven:
Location: Green line to Longwood
Significant Clothing: Black hat, black jacket, mismatched gloves (one blue one black), backpack

Young man got on at Brigham Circle, the stop before Longwood. Short dark hair, same black hat, jeans, blue winter jacket, listening to ipod.

9:35am:
We smiled at each other when he got on, I got up to get off at my stop and smiled at him again before I walked off. A moment, perhaps?