Day Twenty Four:

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days! Several things have happened:

One. My proposal to present this experiment at Mobius was accepted(!) I'll be showing on January 29th, which means:

Two. I'm going to extend this experiment through to the end of January.

Three. I've been researching and learning about new approaches to recieving male attention. Having flushed cheeks is one of them.

Four. I was hit on by a stranger literally two mintues ago (all I did was make eye contact, he was the one to approach me). He asked for my number (I didn't give it to him) and called me a "herd," which apparently means hot nerd. Maybe that's a good thing?


3:15pm
Location: Prudential Center food court
Significant Clothing: Glasses, green scarf, black dress, hair in bun

As I was eating my sandwich, I noticed a young man sitting at a table near me eating the same sandwich. He was wearing a white shirt, grey sweater vest, black tie, and black glasses. We made eye contact and I probably would have approached him but this old man kept talking to him awkwardly. Not a good opportunity.

3:30pm
Location: Leaving the food court

This is where I was stopped by the stranger (his name was Alec). I literally made eye contact with him in passing when he stopped me to introduce himself. He was wearing a black jacket and black scarf, and had short dark hair. He casually mentioned that he was going bar hopping later (so smooth). It was all very flattering and I should have given him at least a fake number.